Multi-engine Rating course
The Multi-engine rating course is under CAAT (Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand) standard. The course is typically considered an addition to your pilot certificate.
- Holds at least Private Pilot License (PPL) – Aeroplane.
- At least the age of 18 years old on the starting date of the course
- At least satisfied with the medical class 2 requirement.
- 17 hrs. Of Ground School
- 20 hrs. Of Flight Training
- 4 hrs of Simulator Practice
Thai Aviation Company Limited
Ratchadaphisek Rd., Huai Khwang,
Call : +662 168 3301-2
Email : email@example.com
Fax : +662 168 3303