Instrument rating course
The addition of the Instrument Rating Course to your pilot certificate will allow you to fly in wider range of weather conditions. When you operate under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR), you can operate an aircraft primarily by reference to instruments, and therefore under instrument flight rules (IFR). This is also referred to as flying in IMC (Instrument Meteorological Condition).
- Holds at least Private Pilot License (PPL) – Aeroplane.
- Has obtained at least 40 hrs Pilot-In-Command.
- At least the age of 18 years old on the starting date of the course
- At least satisfied with the medical class 2 requirement.
- 68 hrs. Of Ground School
- 47 hrs. Of Flight Training
- 26 hrs. Of Simulator Practice
Thai Aviation Company Limited
Ratchadaphisek Rd., Huai Khwang,
Call : +662 168 3301-2
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : +662 168 3303